With me, it seems like exciting announcements are a bit like buses…. you wait ages and nothing shows, and then two turn up at once!
Celtic Cable Shawls Book Launch
It’s FINALLY HERE! (and I know it’s taken so long… and I have to thank all of you for your patience in waiting for me to get this project to completion). Celtic Cable Shawls now exists in print form (if you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you probably saw the recent photos of me getting ridiculously excited after receiving the first print proof!).
Here’s what you need to know if you want to get a copy:
- I will be having the official launch at Kathy’s Knits on Broughton Street tomorrow (Fri 13th) from 5pm to 7pm. It’s open to all, so please do come along if you’re in the area!
- I will also be selling copies at Edinburgh Yarn Festival (this weekend, 14th to 15th March) – I’ll be in stall A3, and I’m very, very excited to be a part of EYF!
- If you would like to order online, and buy directly from me, you can do so here! I’m opening it for pre-orders now and will start processing the orders on Monday 16th March (after I’ve recovered from EYF!). Please note all the orders via my site will take at least 5 business days to process and ship (each book is printed-on-demand, so it’s a bit of a slow process). If you want the book more quickly, you might have more luck ordering from your local Amazon (the listings are being updated gradually, so if you don’t see it as available right now, try checking back in a few days).
- If you order it directly from me, you’ll receive an e-mail with a link for downloading the e-book version too (note that if you buy the book anywhere else, you won’t get the free e-book version unfortunately. I would love to be able to provide it everywhere but it’s a bit of a logistical nightmare!).
- It’s also worth noting that you may be able to order it in direct from major bookstores worldwide (I’m told by my distributor that this is possible but it all seems like witchcraft to me!). If you try this, it might be useful to give them the ISBN (978-0-9927690-0-0), And if it works, please let me know! 😀
Some photos of the first print run!